EP 50: The power of questions, qualifying potential clients and explaining the obvious
Our review covers the power of questions and offers several for you to reflect on. Also in this episode:
- the power of “going all in”
- encouragement to capitalize on opportunities
- a kinder approach to the old sales idea of “qualifying” clients and some qualities to look for
- “explaining the obvious” the importance of clarifying what we mean when we say specific words (newsflash: not everyone agrees on definitions!)
- an exploration of what it means to “scale” your business and what gets lost in the process
We also celebrate our 50th episode with cake, costumes and a magic wand.